Retarded Animal Babies 7 Retarded Animal Babies 7

you cocksucker!

I was trying to watchi this in a library, I was kicked out for laughing so loud!

Liero: Tribute Liero: Tribute

(sob) I love you!

That sir, was amazing. I loved leiro. in my school it was like, a cuilt favorite.
props

Turnaus Turnaus

Azerty Explination

Sorry, this isnt a real review

An azerty keyboard is used in some european countries like france and germany, the letter arrangement is completley different.
Perhaps you could make the controls customizable in the next edition?

Punk - Classic - Volume 1 Punk - Classic - Volume 1

For Volume Two

While this may have been decent as an intro to punk, rehashing memories of all these ainchent bands leads to idolotry of them. While I'll admit their good, one must keep in mind that they are also just another group of punks.
Perhaps for volume two you could cover modern punk, Not super mainstream hot topic lapdog bands like anti-flag and NofX (Again, I will not deny their awsumness) But stuff like Leftover Crack, Against All Authority, and Assorted Jelly Beans. Fairly newer bands, but with enough of a reputation that people won't go "huh?"

MobilizeTerror responds:

Hmm..
Real Punk - Modern Punk?

Maybe take all these peoples great ideas and make a small series for different kinds of punk. Like that other guy said, one with the people who are responsible for punk. =)

fun with emo-core fun with emo-core

My new Desktop

Beside's fairly good flash work, this made an excellent point. As a Rudie, I hate being associated with these kids, and have taken to assaulting them, whick really pisses off my Emo girlfriend.

Now then, to stick it to the man (Thats You fulip)
a SLIGHTLY RELATED website
hmmm. Cant post url's huh? Well, its my usernames site. I think you'll find it funny
The song s related... sorta